- Salt Palace Convention Center (7.0MI)
- Maverik Center – West Valley City (6.0MI)
- Hogle Zoo (9.0MI)
- Miller Motorsports Park (25.0MI)
- Family History Library (6.0MI)
- Historic Trolley Square (6.0MI)
- Living Planet Aquarium/Clark Planetarium (6.0MI)
- Utah State Fairgrounds (5.0MI)
- Utah Olympic Oval (11.0MI)
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort (20.0MI)
- Utah Olympic Park (30.0MI)
- Hill Aerospace Museum (35.0MI)
- Golf Within – 3.0MI
- Shopping Within – 10.0MI
- Tennis Within – 5.0MI
The Rocky Mountain resort towns of Alta and Park City are well worth the 40 minute drive. These towns are situated in the majestic mountains and are full of fun shops, restaurants and hiking trails.
One great place to start is Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake, where you can hike the 25 miles of trails or picnic on the beach.
Looking forward to a shopping trip in SLC? Lodging here puts you just 5.6 miles from Gateway Mall, an open-air, contemporary shopping destination which is home to over 130 stores and restaurants.
Don’t Go Home Without:
Explore the world’s largest collection of genealogical information right here in SLC! Our hotel’s location is just 6 miles from the Family History Library of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
You can expect four distinct seasons in Salt Lake City, Utah. Spring and summer are both comfortable and warm, and you can expect to see gorgeous colors in the fall and snow throughout the winter.